Hello friends, i am back with Whatsapp Web. Here you will know every thing about whatsApp web for PC download, whatsApp web login for windows and Mac users and how to use the whatsApp web.
Its been a while, since whatsapp has officially launched whatsApp web application and it has been a huge hit. Through whatsApp web, we can be in touch with our friends and send messages, pictures, Gifs etc with just a click from our computers. Those who feel uncomfortable texting on the mobile screens, can now use their desktop keyboards to type freely and send their messages.
How to use WhatsApp web on your Windows PC/ MAC (WhatsApp web login)
Here i will give you the step by step procedure to use whatsApp web on your PC. Just follow the steps and you will be ready to use WhatsApp web for PC.You need to have the latest whatsApp messenger app installed on your mobile, which supports the Whatsapp web feature.
- You must have, both your Mobile and PC connected to a active wifi or Mobile data. Open the Google Chrome browser on your PC and go to the web page “web.whatsapp.com“.
- Now open the WhatsApp messenger on your mobile and open the three dotted Menu at the upper right corner.And now select the third option namely WhatsApp web.
- You can see a notification on the screen, asking you to visit web.whatsapp.com on your computer and scan the QR code. Press on OK, GOT IT.
- Now go to the whatsapp web page previously opened on the Chrome browser and scan the QR code with your phone.
- After you are done with scanning the code, click Allow on the popup to allow the desktop notifications and with this whatsApp web is completely activated.
The above mentioned procedure to use WhatsApp web feature on PC works with all major smartphone OS like Android, Windows, Iphone and Blackberry. Also you can make use of this feature on various browsers like Chrome, Opera, Safari and Firefox. All the messages sent on WhatsApp web are end-to-end encrypted and are more secured.
One of the top advantage of using whatsApp web is that you can save your phone battery. All you need to do is to connect your WhatsApp mobile account to your whatsApp web account by opening in any supportive web browser and keep your phone aside, and access every function of whatsApp through whatsApp web on your computer
WhatsApp web is being updated with cool features and is getting better with every new update. As with mobile version, you can also start a new group chat, Change your Profile picture and status, attach documents for sending using the whatsApp web. And soon in future, we may get the voice and video call option through whatsApp web.